Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey!!!

As I mentioned yesterday, we ate Italian in Houston. Today Ellen fixed a traditional Turkey dinner!!!! A day late was fine with me...mmmmm....turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and rolls. And did mention she also baked a pumpkin pie??? Everything was delicious, and boy, do we have leftovers even though I tried to eat as much as possible!

I spent a lot of the afternoon carving, and that felt really good. It clouded up and kind of cooled off, but I stayed out there and did as much as I could. We had a little happy hour with two of our neighbors; Don from North Dakota and Bill from Williamsport, PA. Don popped some popcorn, and we had a nice little chat. Their wives both were not feeling up to it, so it was just the four of us.

I think I might go and fix some leftover turkey and dressing........

1 comment: