Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chilly, no, it's cold

It was sunny in the morning, but it clouded up by early afternoon and got downright cold. I was carving for a few hours, almost cutting myself once---saved by my protective glove as my knife slipped! I also chipped a pice off, which had to be super glued back into place. That's when I quit carving.

We drove into Rockport and picked up a prescription, shopped a bit, and Ellen got some Apple Care help on a few items on our Apple Laptop. She had tried while out at the RV Park, but phone service isn't the best, and after 12 minutes on hold, the phone signal was lost. She got everything worked out and we headed home.

We had a nice phone conversation with Jim Pearce, our ATV Guide from Sierra Vista, AZ. He confirmed we had a Honda Rincon waiting for us when we are at St. David RV Resort in Februrary!!! Hooray! We jsut have to hammer out the details, but we are pumped about it!

1 comment:

  1. Cold yes, we ran into a blizzard on tuesday,
    thanks goodness for that protective glove!!!

    ReplyDelete