Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I was not abducted by aliens

No, I was not kidnapped.
I was not abducted by aliens.
I am not being held hostage by terrorists.
I am not in a coma.
My Mac in in good working order.

No excuses...well maybe a few:
  • The third week in February I flew to Jacksonville, FL for my one year checkup for proton beam prostate cancer treatment. Lost three days there, plus one for jet lag.
  • We went dancing.
  • Did some ATV rides.
  • Played Settlers of Catan with Pat and Janet.
  • Scanned our tax information.
  • Watched Survivor, Heroes vs. Villains.
  • I resolved a messy email situation in which I must have been hacked and was unknowingly sending email after ameail to folks in my contact list.
All of these things are truly tiring, and at the end of the day, I simply collapse. I do need to confess that these are not excuses, but rather some of the things we have done and most of them we enjoyed doing. I hope to be a bit more diligent with this thing, if not for you, for me.

Honestly, the aliens swore me to secrecy, but I can tell you they came in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment