Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back in Business

Hey, I almost feel guilty calling this a blog, but I am not going to get down on myself!

We are at Mountain View RV Resort in Huachuca City, AZ, about 10 miles north of Sierra Vista. We are having a laid back fun time. We have done a couple of ATV rides, had visitors (Ted and Jan Werner, friends from Gila Bend, whom we taught Catan, and Ted ended up winning one of the games!), got six new tires on the Ford ($1852.00!!!!), and made three trips to the Apple Store in Tucson in a week, trying to get our MacIntosh working right. They solved the problem last Monday, it acted up again on Wednesday. We took it back in Thursday, they kept it, presumably for a week. Lo and behold they called Friday and said it was fixed, so we made the trip yet again.

It is doing better, and sometimes the problem is our internet connection, so we went to Verizon yesterday, to see if our MiFi was working right.

Three trips to Tucson means three big eating out events (Yum, Sweet Tomatoes and Mimi's Cafe!), which led me to my doctor's checkup this week, in which I was encouraged to eat less and exercise more. So I am watching my carb intake, Ellen and I have been walking daily. Here's hoping for a long term commitment.

Ellen has been working on a beautiful afghan of Swedish Weaving. It is gorgeous, but Ellen exclaimed today that she will not finish it until she is 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment